Old 24-09-2004, 05:46 PM
H&P

"AMO" wrote in message
Looking for a cheap hedge trimmer that works reasonably well.

Not looking to invest heavily in something I will only use twice a year.

Any recommendations? Any vouchers currently available? Any recommended
buying times of the year?

Thanx.

AMO

Hi there, We use an old electric hedge cutter made by Black & Decker ( it

is really an adapted drill ) and it works. Not too heavy, no fuel to mix,
cheap to buy ( not sure of price as it was a present), chops through Privet
up to half inch and only needs a drop of oil on the blades once a year.

If you have real hedges then you may need something else!
Regards JOE