Old 24-09-2004, 07:55 PM
BAC

"Phil L" wrote in message
.. .
PK wrote:

SNIP

I agree, but he will need a *lot* of sand and cement mixing to do it this
way, which adds expense and time to the job...it may work out cheaper just
to get someone in to do it, although for such a project, my prices would
work out at approximately £20 per square metre...he may find someone

cheaper
locally.

Current BCIS guideprice for removing and replacing level paving with 50mm
precast concrete flags is just over £40/m2 excluding VAT, including all
necessary excavation, sub-base, etc. Assuming his 60 metres square means 60
m2, that's a tidy sum. Mind you, if he means 60 metres by 60 metres, that's
the best part of an acre, and it would be damned expensive.