Old 22-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Jim Lewis

On 22 Sep 2004 at 10:31, Druid wrote:

I was wondering if someone can recommend an indoor bonsai tree that
could be placed in a bathroom - I shower everyday, so there's steam
every morning, and there is a small meshed window, that faces south.
So there's not much sunlight, and I might have to put in some
artificial lighting. Ideally, it should have some red leaves/fruit -
to complement the rest of my bathroom. Any suggestions would be
welcome.

Plastic? Silk would mildew.

:-(

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++