Old 25-09-2004, 01:17 PM
Robert Gray

There is a fellow who gets them from work and then sells them pretty
cheaply. Here is one of his posts from google groups:
-------------
Hard plastic 50 gallon drums (just like the steel ones). Used, but clean.

$10.00 ea. --- Compare at "Grainger" for 456.00 ea

Jeff (Fuquay)
567-2048
Pluker4 )
--------------
Good luck,
Robert

"KSFeeman" wrote in message

Does anyone know where to get 50 to 55 gallon drums for relatively cheap
or free? I want to make my own rain barrels and have heard that there
are places that use them, and need to get rid of them. Any
suggestions?

Also, I am planning on landscaping my yard, but have no idea where to
begin, as I am not a professional. Any suggestions?

Oh yeah, I live in Raleigh.

Thanks!

Kevin

--