Old 25-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Robert Seele

On Friday, September 24, 2004, at 07:21 AM, Craig Cowing wrote:

How about a schefflera? It sounds like it would be a good environment
to grow
aerial roots, and it doesn't demand high light.

I have grown a schefflera in my kitchen which has only one window above
the sink. the schefflera is on the other side of the room. It has ben
there 365 days a year for 4 years, Stays very green and grows very slow.

I am wondering if Flordia is a good place to grow bonsai, strong winds,
too much wind, too hot etc...;(

Bob Seele

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment...Will Rogers

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++