Old 25-09-2004, 04:44 PM
K Barrett

"Xi Wang" wrote in message
news:eM85d.94528$%S.47721@pd7tw2no...
Hi list,

I'm about to make 4 more additions to my orchid collection, and was
wondering if someone with Wildcatt would mind looking up to see if any
of the following cultivars have garnered any awards:

Dtps. Tzu Chiang Key 'Lee'

No awards in teh most recent Wildcatt Cross is (Phal. Yungho Gelb Canary x
Dtps. Sogo Manager).

Phal. Chingruey's Fancy 'New'

The clone called 'Sa-Cha' has a CCM, which is awarded to the grower fro fine
growing, not the plant for its quality. Grex is (Sogo John x Brother Fancy)

Phal. Nobby's Fox 'Super Star'

No AOS awards (Buena Jewel x Penang Girl)

Phal. Fortune Saltzman 'Maple Bridge'

No AOS awards (Liu Tuen-Shen x Barbara Freed Saltzman)

Is your name Xi pronounced 'shi'? or 'she'? That would make you Xi Who Must
Be Obeyed.

K Barrett