Old 25-09-2004, 10:44 PM
Joe Fogey

"Bill" wrote in message

the immediate problem is that Inow have a huge expanse of bright white

rock to look at. Honestly it really hits you in the eye. Anyway, I'm
looking for
ways to tone it down, and I thought about the moss and other green gungy

stuff
that is growing quite happily on ancient walls nearby. Does anyone know

how I
can speed nature up a bit, and get a 50 year old covering of mossy stuff

in a
much shorter period of time?

I recently bought a rather fine cast concrete green man to hang up on the
garden wall and worship. The guy who sold it to me said I could get it to
age by painting it with live yoghurt. Mind you, in your case you'd need
tons.

Fogey