Old 25-09-2004, 05:12 PM
Xi Wang

Hi,
Thanks...I kinda figured these plants were too new to have anything.
All but the last one was registered in 2000, and I think Phal. Fortune
Saltzman was 1983. I'm not even sure that I want to get them all
actually (they may not all be in bloom at the nursery), it's just a
possibility....Tzu Chiang Key is a pale green, a colour which I don't
have yet, so if I get anything, that will be first on my hit list.

Oh, and to answer your question, there's no correct way to pronounce the
name in English. My friends usually call me 'C'. Oh the puns....

Cheers,
Xi

K Barrett wrote:
"Xi Wang" wrote in message

Hi list,

I'm about to make 4 more additions to my orchid collection, and was
wondering if someone with Wildcatt would mind looking up to see if any
of the following cultivars have garnered any awards:

Dtps. Tzu Chiang Key 'Lee'

No awards in teh most recent Wildcatt Cross is (Phal. Yungho Gelb Canary x
Dtps. Sogo Manager).

Phal. Chingruey's Fancy 'New'

The clone called 'Sa-Cha' has a CCM, which is awarded to the grower fro fine
growing, not the plant for its quality. Grex is (Sogo John x Brother Fancy)

Phal. Nobby's Fox 'Super Star'

No AOS awards (Buena Jewel x Penang Girl)

Phal. Fortune Saltzman 'Maple Bridge'

No AOS awards (Liu Tuen-Shen x Barbara Freed Saltzman)

Is your name Xi pronounced 'shi'? or 'she'? That would make you Xi Who Must
Be Obeyed.

K Barrett