Old 20-09-2004, 08:26 AM
Clare Sleeter

I'm going as well. Don't write much but read daily. I tried to convince hubby how much fun it would be to take your bus...but he thought
otherwise. He'll be spending most of his time at the Geneva car show.
I'm planning on attending most of the events except the medieval do.
Clare in WA

Reka wrote:

Hey, guys!

Anyone going to WOC 2005 in Dijon? Well, I am! Our local club, of which I am a charter member since we started in June 2004 (!) is
organizing a bus trip.
Maybe we can hook up there?? I am excited!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---