Old 19-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Roy

On 18 Sep 2004 00:23:42 -0700, (Rob) wrote:

===At any rate, you should try to
=== minimize run off going into your pond to avoid sudden water chemistry changes
=== (and you wouldn't want your prize fish to end up in swimming in a puddle at
=== Haight-Ashbury when the pond overflows). Considering that you live in SF, you
=== shouldn't have that much run off anyway, unless you are watering your garden
=== very often.-
===
===I can minimize runoff, but what about rain? Sure it is dry around
===here for most of the year, but our winter in SF is just a rainy
===season. It can downpour like a fiend. Should I prepare the pond
===somehow to get rid of excess water? I can easily imagine the pond
===overflowing.
===
===Thanks for your answers...

Visit my website: