Old 26-09-2004, 04:17 AM
Janet

"Crashj" wrote in message
om...
"Janet" wrote in message

"Pepperqueen" wrote in message
I have a preformed pond (220gals) I will in Southern, Ontario, Canada.
Deb.

Deb, what kind of lilly is it? Hardy or tropical? If it's a hardy lilly
just
drop it down to the deepest area of the pond.

Peperqueen didn't answer yet, but I think she meant she lives in
Southern, Ontario, Canada. Is Southern actually the name of a town in
Ontario?
At any rate I can't imagine a 220 gallon preformed is more than 18"
deep, [limitation of the forming process] so shouldn't it pretty much
freeze solid?
--
Crashj

LOL Crashj... Ontario is a province in Canada and Southern Ontario actually
refers to the area of the province. We typically refer to Northern Ont,
Southern Ont, Eastern Ont and Northwestern Ont, etc. It's a big province.
) I am in extreme Southern Ontario in Niagara Falls, zone 6b. And yes,
preforms do come deeper than 18 inches and they don't necessarily freeze
solid up here.I had one as my top feeder pond for the stream that was almost
4 feet deep, it has never frozen solid.
Janet in beautiful Niagara Falls