Old 21-09-2004, 12:53 AM
~ Windsong ~

"kc" wrote in message
Hi, I have a pond that I inherited when I bought the house last summer.

It
seemed to overwinter just fine last year (I left the pump/waterfall on)

and
only froze over once. Since it doesn't freeze here very often, I think
I'll probably just put netting over to catch the leaves....my only concern
is I do have a few months-old babies, but hopefully they'll do fine as

well?
My tiny fish (goldfish and koi) live over without a problem. :-) Feed them
well now so they have a reserve of fat to help them winter over.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"If two men agree on everything, you can