Old 26-09-2004, 10:34 AM
snafu

OK, the consensus seems to be keep mowing until the grass growth slows to a
stop. Even mow shorter than usual the last time. Thanks to all for the
advice, but around here I'll probably mow one day and be running the snow
blower the next ;-)

"snafu" wrote in message
Fall has arrived which means the lawn mowing season is (finally) coming to
an end. The question I have is what is better for a lawn - to mow one last
time and leave the grass short through the winter or not to mow and leave
longer blades for the grass to get started with next spring??

TIA for any advice.