Old 26-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Amanda" wrote in message
om...
Hi , my first post here , just a quick question.

I have 2 sterlets in my pond , which are fine and healthy(apart from
one which insists on dragging half the pond round with his tail) , as
i have only had them for 6 month i have no idea how to treat them over
the winter months , pond shop people say treat them the same as rest
of my fish , does anyone own sterlets?...any advice would be
appreciated.

Amanda,

I just started adding some information on Sterlets to iheartmypond.com. I
think we have a massize one site list on them, right now. LOL. Check it out,
it may help.

http://www.iheartmypond.com/Animals/...on/default.asp

BV.