Old 27-09-2004, 12:49 AM
David Johnston

I keep thinking that I need to concentrate my efforts at the skimmer. At
first I glued a scrap of nylon window screening over the outlet in the
skimmer where the hose leaves the skimmer, but THAT was a bad idea - it
completely clogged right away. I am thinking I need to wrap screen around
the skimmer basket, but it will have to be a tight fit to catch everything.

It would be nice if there were a small, easy to clean in-line filter that I
could place between the skimmer and the pump. If I can't find one, might
see if I could build one from scratch.

Thanks everyone for your input!

"Jimmy G" wrote in message
I have a net in my skimmer that catches all the big chunks.