Old 27-09-2004, 12:19 AM
Lar

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:03:01 GMT, escapee
wrote:

http://www.animaux.net/squirrel/

This is directly under the bird feeder, and only sunflower seeds are in the
feeders. We do have squirrels who are on the feeders constantly and we don't
chase them out. Is this squirrel feces? Gauge the size based on the black oil
sunflower seeds.

If possible post a pic that isn't a close up...kangaroo rat droppings
are described as extremely dry. All the rodent droppings I come
across, even squirrels, are usually black, but I haven't been able to
locate a pic of a kangaroo rat...... You might take some flour and at
sundown sift it around the ground and you might get some foot prints
that can aid in identification of what it is.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

While looking in the mirror a bit ago,
I noticed that I look more like myself
now than I did a while back.