Old 27-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Bill

Fresh cow sh**, sorry, manure, watered down to a thin slurry and
slopped on with a heavy decorator's brush (or should that be a
decorator's heavy brush). Or horse manure for that matter, except
cowsh is much easier to disperse. All you need now is to find some
cows!

Now that's an idea! No problem finding cows -- we have them in abundance round
here. Now if I can get the cows to stand on the high ground and back up towards
the precipice before discharging their runny goodness over the edge I wouldn't
need to brush it on. To get the consistency right I should maybe put laxitives
in their feed.

Bill