Old 27-09-2004, 01:06 AM
Xi Wang

A complete list of orchid vendors is availabe on the Canadian Orchid
Congress website. I think only a few ship to the US. There are also
'middlemen' who are not listed though; they act as a go-between, and do
not sell to the public....I don't know how you'd track them down. Have
you thought about just calling up the place you got the orchid from and
asking them which Canadian vendor they got it from?

Cheers,
Xi

Edmond Cormier wrote:
It could be Everspring in Winnipeg MB. they are Taiwanese Orchid merchants
installed in Winnipeg.
Ed Cormier
"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message

Does anyone know a Candian wholesaler of phals shipping into the US. I'm
trying
to identify a multi-flowered pink stripe novelty I picked up yesterday. I
tried
looking up the UPC code to find the grower but without success.