Old 27-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Andrew G

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message

Post the pics in one of the galleries at our web site (address
below).

Thanks for the help, and have posted a zip of the English Elm and Desert Ash
trunks and leaves, i just hope it works.
Since writing my original post here I looked up the net, and simply cos one
looked much closer to an elm than the other, I thought it was a English Elm.
Turns out it's closer to a Desert Ash than the other, so maybe it's the
Desert ash, and the other, is well, a loss to me.
Thanks again
Andrew

--
Mid North Coast
New South Wales

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

****

****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: