Old 28-09-2004, 01:35 AM
Matt C.

Default CO2 bubble counter

Ok. So i made a bubble counter this weekend. i took a small lidded jelly
jar, drilled two holes, placed two lengths of rigid air tube into the hole,
one protrudes below the water level in the jar, one above. Now i can count
my CO2 bubbles. Now what? What am I counting for? i currently have 1.5-2
bubbles per second from standard airline tube. I have a co2 test kit, but my
KH is out of whack, so it isnt accurate yet. In general how many bubbles are
good for moderate-heavy planted 29gallon with lots of neons/glo-lite
tetras?
thanx!

--
Matt C.