Old 24-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Derek Broughton

Snooze wrote:

"ClaudCar" wrote in message
news:jsG4d.9624$je.600@trnddc04...
Tell us more about this underwater camera. Who, what, where and most
importantly HOW? Random shots, x/hour, motion activated? And as autumn

is
descending on So. Cal which means that overnight temps are going to be

down
to the 50's, how can I still hear my pond in my bedroom overnight???

I doubt motion activated would be that great, most are infrared based,
some are ultrasound, but I suspect neither would work well in a pond.
Maybe you can find a microwave motion sensor.

iirc, microwaves (at least at the frequencies permitted for this sort of
application) work even less well in water.
--
derek