Old 24-09-2004, 10:46 PM
Diana Kulaga

Wendy I feel so sorry for the folks in central coastal Florida they
have had a decades worth of bad storms in one season so far, we have
had tons of rain and some high wind but NOTHING like Diana and company
have had, this is insane...

Actually, Dave, we are lower than central here in PSL, and this part of the
East Coast got ravaged by Frances but we largely missed the others,
thankfully. The "Return of Ivan the Terrible" dumped about 50 inches of rain
over a week, but we never got the storm itself. Where Frank and I live is
about 10 miles inland and though we live on a canal we are high and dry - no
flooding. All things considered, we and most of our friends are very
fortunate. I know people who lost everything. Sometimes I feel that I
shouldn't joke about all of this, but humor has always kept me sane. No
point in a sour face!

Diana