Old 28-09-2004, 06:28 AM
Michelle Fulton

"oknwht?" wrote in message
PS: My message is meant to be humorous and I trust that I have offended no
one. The main point I wanted to make was that spiders are predators...it

may
not be a good idea to kill them.
PSS: There are companies that sell firewood in clear plastic bags. Why not
but your firewood in clear plastic bags. Seal them shut. That will ensure

no
bugs get into your house. Getting free firewood is a nice thing. There is
nothing like a nice fire in the fireplace. Did you know that it is also a
renewable resource?

I took it as humorous :-)

I know spiders are predators. I don't know where you are from, but spiders
can be very dangerous here. The reason I sprayed the garage was because the
guys that helped move the wood both had bites on their arms and spiders were
the only crawling things I saw. I didn't want to introduce them into my
house. It's not like I destroyed a natural environment. I sprayed my
garage, for God's sake!

Anyway, firewood doesn't come sealed, nor with enough plastic to seal it and
it costs a stupid amount when purchased in small bundles at the store, the
likes of which is not guaranteed to be bug-free. And, yes, I love a fire in
the fireplace, don't have a job and was totally out of firewood, so I'm
thinking free is good and lower electric bill is also good....

Thanks for the laughs :-)

BTW, I sprayed again today, because I noticed that the piles of pulp poop
are not reemerging, so.....either spraying is having some effect on the
varmints, or they have reached the stage of development where they stop
eating and start morphing, in which case, I better get the shit outa my
garage before I have a house full of them. Actually, I was going to look up
the development stages/timing for the region/climate, etc.... If someone
knows right off hand, it would save me some much needed time.....hint, hint
:-) I have discrete math test and digital logic test to prepare for :-(

--
Michelle
Fort Worth, Texas, USA