Old 28-09-2004, 05:44 AM
Burr Nelson

Hi, I can tell you as a newbie the first red flag that comes up is
potting soil. Ask anyone, I don' t think you want that--only spraghum
moss or orchid mix (bark) I found some at Home Depot I think. I've
heard of repotting after blooming, I go by the size of the plant. I
like using rain water and watering good when almost dry. There's a way
to cut the spike after flowering along a certain node but haven't got to
do that yet. Don't let the water set in the drain dish, use maybe an
east window, and use a plant light on gloomy days. Good luck
.......Burr