Old 28-09-2004, 12:51 PM
andr0meda

Umm....
Looks like I can forget the whole thing!
Being single and working in excess of 50 hours a week, I couldn't possibly
use the water straightway; therefore came the idea of collecting it first.
Oh, well? So many people don't give a damn, why should I bother?
Thanks Len.
Regards,
Andr0

, you need to get the water as directly
as possible to the plants, even if the holding tank doesn't drain dry
this degrades residue water that gets mixed in with the newly degraded
water.
len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before

you send.