Old 28-09-2004, 01:25 PM
hippy gardener

"Learn To Live ... Live To Learn"

Are all BS'ers scaredy cats?

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:38:55 -0400, "S. M. Hamming"
wrote:

(J. Del Col) wrote:

And woe betide anything, such as a little kid, that gets between them
and their burrow.

I had one living in the fence row on the edge of my yard. One day I
caught it venturing way into my yard. I got between it and its hole and
tried to look as big and fierce and loud as I could. I screamed at it
and acted like I was going to attack it. It just sat back his rump and
showed its teeth until I got out of its way. It wasn't about to take
any guff from anyone. Now I use a gun and don't let them know where I
am.