Old 28-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Susan Erickson

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:00:43 -0400, "Kenni Judd"
wrote:

Hi, all: Jeanne was considerably stronger than Frances, and coming in
before we could even get the Frances damage repaired of course made it
worse. But for the most part, we are OK: humans and critters are all alive
and only slightly worse for wear; our home and office are livable and have
only minor damage. The shadehouse needs a LOT of work, but I don't think we
will lose more than a few orchids [those knocked around where the sidewall
breached and took out a few rods]. Our power came back on last night, along
with our cable. The landline phone and fax are still out, but BellSouth is
managing to forward my incoming phone calls to my mobile number. We will
not be shipping today but should be able to resume for next week. So, all in
all, I'm feeling very lucky.

I know that those north of us were much harder hit, I hope everyone is OK.

It is good to hear from you. Glad your all OK. You're the first
to surface.
SuE