Old 28-09-2004, 09:36 PM
Franz Heymann

"anton" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message
.uk...
Hey, didn't meen to spark an argument!!

But thanks lads. I'll go for Roundup and leave it a good while

dissipate.

[snip]

Wait till you see what an argument in urg actually is. {:-))

I think we are all exploring the topic to really find out if the
running out of the patent on Monsanto's roundup is, or is not,
actually putting cheaper products on the market. So far it is
dubious.

There have been lots of generic roundups available cheaper for a

while.

The only ones I have come across which were significantly cheaper,
were so only because they were less concentrated than Roundup.
If you would quote the name of one of these cheaper ones, I would
definitely keep a look out for it.

Roundup has changed to Roundup Ultra, with a changed surfactant, I

believe.

Franz