Old 28-09-2004, 11:23 PM
anton

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"anton" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

There have been lots of generic roundups available cheaper for a

while.

The only ones I have come across which were significantly cheaper,
were so only because they were less concentrated than Roundup.
If you would quote the name of one of these cheaper ones, I would
definitely keep a look out for it.

Nufarm 'Clinic' herbicide, for instance- from memory, about £25 for 5litres
with about 30-odd percent glyphosate, 40-odd percent glyphosate salt, 50-odd
percent solids including surfactant. Ag. suppliers will all have a generic
roundup, but you might need to buy 5 litres.

--
Anton