Old 29-09-2004, 12:21 AM
Lee

"Tony" wrote in message

I have come to the conclusion that no method of removal will be easy (or
even close).

Some folks have mentioned using homeowner's insurance to cover the cost of
removal. We're already contacted our insurance company. Since almost every
home in this area has some damage, we figure whether we make a claim or not
our rates are going to be affected. Unfortunately, insurance only covers
trees that have fallen on the house, and so since these trees did not hit
the house, that is not covered.

Tony

Tony, I so commiserate with the folks in the storm areas and know it
is not so simple; it looks like a job of mammoth proportions to get
everything back in order. Many of our people here in Texas have gone
to try to help, and would have gone with my daughter when she went
were i more able to be of help. About the only way i can help, and i
hope many of our friends will do so, is to help the Red Cross and or
the Salvation Army so they may be able to help with some of the
neccessities.

I hope that those who would price gouge for personal gain will suffer
a rotted scrotum. ...'scuse my profanity.
leo/lee