Old 23-09-2004, 03:35 AM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:45:45 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

I'd use a new blade and cut it across the main trunk below the infected part
until I was sure I saw no evidence of brown streaks in the heart of the
plant, treat with peroxide then seal with cinnamon. It should pup from the
side.

K Barrett

"janet_a" wrote in message
. com...

so the question is, how often to treat with hydrogen peroxide without
killing the plant? :-) is this a weekly thing, bi-weekly, every
other day? your thoughts appreciated. TIA...

--j_a

When I used hydrogen peroxide for crown rot, I just watered the
plant with almost 1/2 a bottle a time for about 6 weeks. I don't
remember where but I had seen it written as the cure for crown
rot. When ever I use Cinnamon I end up drying off too much
plant.

So I don't think it matters how often you use the hydrogen
peroxide.
SuE