Old 24-09-2004, 09:59 AM
Kitsune Miko

--- Iris Cohen wrote:

I was wondering if someone can recommend an
indoor bonsai tree that could
be placed in a bathroom -

So the poor guy asks a perfectly serious question,
and everyone makes fun of
him.

OK so there are folks who can grow bonsai in their
bathrooms. So perhaps I was a bit harsh, I am, after
all, a trickster, and, as such, tricking folks into
seeing more than the normally see is my job.

In Japan, Kitsune are both real and mythological
foxes. In the mythological sense they supposedly
shapeshift between fox and human to do their trickery.
No, it is not my real name, it is a pen name.

I was having a bad day and this guy hit a button. I
came home, beheaded a zelkova and now feel much
better.

My bathroom is not heated in winter so it does get hot
and cold. Not enough to go down to freezing. There
is also soap scum on the window in the shower. So not
all bathrooms are equal.

His request may have been sincere, but I don't feel he
realized the magnitude of his request.

Kitsune Miko

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++