Old 24-09-2004, 12:46 PM
Jim Lewis

On 24 Sep 2004 at 2:48, Iris Cohen wrote:

I was wondering if someone can recommend an indoor bonsai tree that could
be placed in a bathroom - I shower everyday, so there's steam every morning,
and there is a small meshed window, that faces south.
So there's not much sunlight, and I might have to put in some artificial

lighting. Ideally, it should have some red leaves/fruit -

So the poor guy asks a perfectly serious question, and everyone makes fun of
him.

Um . . . well, a bathroom isn't somewhere you go to for leisure
activities -- and mine, at least, have NO windows.

To each his or her own, I suppose.

And I still say that best, most trouble-free, response for one
who isn't a devoted grower of bonsai is a plastic "Ming" tree.
It simply is NOT a suitable environment for a tree for anyone
who isn't an "expert."

Jim Lewis - Tallahassee, FL - - "IF YOU'VE
SEEN ONE REDWOOD TREE, YOU'VE SEEN THEM ALL."
- Forestry expert, Ronald Reagan

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++