Old 24-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Steven Wachs

The dwarf Schefelera you refer to I believe is the S.Arbicola? I am trying to develop the roots on a couple that I have. At the moment they are in deep pots so that I can est strong roots for a tree over rock effect. another one outdoors for the summer is doing great I would like to try it in a cascade eventually. It is not a commmon design for shefelera but I think it can be done. I am on a cascade kick and am trying different trees in an effort to make something pleasing.
stevew
LINY

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++