Old 24-09-2004, 11:30 PM
Nedra

I'm having the pond netted this coming week... anticipating leaf fall about
3 weeks
early this year. Leaves haven't even begun to turn so don't know why I'm
rushing
the season.
BV, I think it is way too early to drain the veggie filter. In fact, I
don't drain mine
until springtime. I usually end up having a home for frogs and other wild
life in the
veggie filter. I do remove the water hyacinths though.

Nedra

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Not yet. I don't think they've even turned yet. I just figure life is so
busy, that I have a free weekend, I better do this before I don't do it

at
all. BV.

Winterizing the pool, yes. The pond.... I'm afraid you still have time to
go green if you drain the veggie filter this soon. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~