Old 30-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Cereus-validus

Don't worry, Crash Test Dummy speaks only for those brew guzzling red-necks
that shoot off their mouths and run away at the sight of any real danger
like that idiot Dubya and his profiteering buddies that are currently
running the USA into the ground. I really can't believe that dim wit ferengi
is actually ahead in the polls.

"whiligeous white" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:17:22 -0400, Crash Streete Kidde wrote:

There are no botanical gardens in the middle east since the muslims took
over. Muslims don't know jack shit about growing things, and don't care
about anything except beheading innicent people.

You want to invade my country on some trumped up excuse, you can be sure I
will be the first to lump all your people into one category and deal with
them with all the means at my disposal.

Personally, I prefer to pike someone in the skull and let them bleed to
death slowly, but that's just my preference.

oh yeah ... Go crawl back into your hole, punk.