Old 30-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Michelle Fulton

"oknwht?" wrote in message news:BD813A59.E586%

Well, OK. But my suggestion is to get someone to help out. A
neighbour...someone down the street....next door...a class mate...anyone!!
Who is willing to split the wood and find a 'critter'. Maybe there are no
critters. Someone did mention a harmless 'bug' that gets in between the

bark
and the wood leaving 'sawdust'...that 'bug' may be harmless to the

structure
of your home. That at least will allow you to keep the firewood. A fire
place fire is nice as you know....

Good idea. I think I'll ask my boyfriend to do the honors :-)

Life is never simple but a light at the end of the tunnel means there are
better times ahead. It also means that you have accomplished much...that

is
what provides the light!! Believe it or not.

I like that perspective....very positive :-)

Yup. Build on your successes and work on the others...
Take care
Good luck with the bug problem...maybe it is no bug at all...get some
help... Some local help...CIAO

Merci, Muchas Gracias and Thanks a bunch :-)

--
Michelle
Fort Worth, Texas, USA