Old 30-09-2004, 11:50 AM
Frogleg

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:30:11 GMT, "Mark Simon"
wrote:

"bill" wrote

I asked a landscaping company installed my backyard lawn this
January. It was good until about 1-2 month ago: it seems all out of a
sudden lots lots of dandelions coming up over a night! Before that
there was few weeds.

For dandelions I've found using a spray broadleaf weed killer according to
the directions works well.

I have had good luck spot-treating dandelions with a broadleaf killer
(Weed B Gon). Even with many next door, this reduced mine to a
manageable number after a couple of years. I don't think they can ever
be completely eradicated.