Old 30-09-2004, 03:49 PM
Damned Liberal

"Dillon" ' wrote in :

That's because liberals live in their own little world without any
idea what's going on in the real world. Fortunately, most of the rest
of the country has a clue.

Yeah, sure liberals live in their own little world. We get all our
information from Pat Robberson, Rush Limbo and Ann Cutter. When we see
state sponsored propaganda masquerading as a recruitment video, we
believe it. Join the Airforce and become a glorified gas station
attendent. Yeah, daddy I'm going ship off and be a hero. It's
important. Freedom. Kill people. Hero. Blah blah.

You claim to have some idea of what is going on in the rest of the
world, but I doubt you even know what's really going on in your own
country.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go tell the servant to white wash the
picket fence and I am already late for my tennis doubles with Biff and
Buffy and then off to buy a gift for my broker. I really do need to
find a new chauffeur ... I mean 'driver' ... my faux pas. Oh dear me,
I've done it again. I must have had too much _chardonay_ last night.
Oh, and did my boys ship the Statue of Liberty back yet? Yes, because
this is the little liberal world that I live in.