Old 30-09-2004, 08:52 PM
Tony

(Roy) wrote in message ...
On 29 Sep 2004 12:12:42 -0700,
(Tony) wrote:

===Our little pasture is constantly being overtaken by creeping
===buttercups. It there "creeping" grass that would crowd them out? I'm
===sick of spraying chems and was hoping by to be rid of them.

Would help to know your zone......and the fields intended purpose. If
its in the south centepede would be good but it does not take kindly
to traffic, and any grazing animals would starve as it does ont get
high but it surely will crowd out most any other grasses and weeds.
Very Little mintenance required also

Bahai is a good choice if its gonna get traffic and you have grazers
on it, and live in the right parts of the country.....

Not a clue whats used elsewhere in the states other thanthe most commn
types in the south
Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Zone 9, pnw. Want the grass just for our empty pasture right now. I
really don't think there is enough of it to support any real livestock
without supplementing them.