Old 30-09-2004, 11:19 PM
escapee

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:09:36 -0400, Chelsea Christenson
opined:

I'm in zone 5 (southern New Hampshire). I put down corn gluten in
April, but I think I should have done the fall application in the first
part of September. Is it too late to do it this weekend?

For winter weeds, it is very close to being too late for your zone. For an
added last fertilization, it is sufficient time. If you are planting seeds of
anything the corn gluten meal will discourage them from germinating.

It's always better to do your own research on proper dates and not rely on
possible answers here.