Old 01-10-2004, 02:46 AM
Warren

GrampysGurl wrote:
I would like t apologize to all the people in Southen Vermont who have
to put
up with my leaf peeping self next weekend, I'll torment my own state
of
Connecticut the 2 weeks after that ) I love the fall )

In episode 2ACX18 of Family Guy, "leafers" from New York City invade
Quahog. The Jets fans didn't get along very well with the Patriots fans!

At least they bring money with them.

Fall is a bit sad. The colors, as wild as they can be, come and go much
too fast. They make me yearn for that very long period in spring when
the daffodils and rhododendrons are in bloom together. (Or at least it
seems like that's a long time now.)

On the other hand, I've already started planning my Christmas display,
and just got my first crate from Bronner's today. I light the lights the
Saturday before Thanksgiving, and they're on every night until New
Year's Day. That's longer than most of my plants give me a show!

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Efficiently gather leaves from your lawn:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...r/blowers.html