Old 30-09-2004, 05:06 PM
John

In article ,
"Benign Vanilla" writes:

I'd bet if the fish were going to go belly up, they would have already.

They still haven't so I'm figuring we all dodged that bullet.

To be safe though, I'd do some water changes and dechlor the hell out of
the water.

Probably excellent advice, but in my experience, water changes should
never be commenced until one has in hand the plastic bag containing the
new fish. That is to say, every time I've sent my fish off to their
unjust rewards it was when attempting to clear the water. It's the
most dangerous thing _I_ can do to them that doesn't involve explosives.

John
--
On a Tee-shirt:
"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up."