Old 30-09-2004, 05:15 PM
John

In article ,
Crashj writes:
On 29 Sep 2004 17:48:59 GMT,
(John) wrote:

Irrigation system went off on schedule last night. Washed some of the
almost-dry black paint off the styrofoam and into the pond.
*expletives*

will the fish still swim in
this continuum or float to the top on their way to the next?

Nah, latex means milk, right? Natural product. Smell it? Ammonia,
right? The cycle will deal with it, in my chemical opinion.

That's certainly what I told SWMBO in my most confident manner. Turns out
we were right. Fish are fine, string algae (grows during the day,
disappears by night - Don't know to where. Algae-bandits?) is turning a
slightly darker color. Could also be the effects of the first hints of a
tincture of the promise of winter. And without using much imagination at
all I can tell the water is clearing. Whew!

I like your idea of painting Stuff, since that is $3 instead of $14 a
can.

Seeing as how I covered the Great Stuff with rocks I could almost have
saved myself the trouble. I'll take pictures tonight and post them.

John
--
On a Tee-shirt:
"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up."