Old 01-10-2004, 03:11 AM
Damned Liberal

(Bill Oliver) wrote in
:

The superficiality of the liberal approach is typified by your
question.

Yeah, all liberals can be identified by their gratuitous use of analogy.

Unfortunately Georgie "I fought the Viet-Cong with paperwork in Alabama"
doesn't have many records concerning his alleged military "service", so
we must make our judgements based on other factors and not some fanciful
omniscience that enables us to rank hematologists' technical abilities.
He did claim to be a "War President" and he does in fact have excellent
leadership ability ("Bring'em on"), so I guess that makes him the dour
but excellent clinician and not Mr. Glad-bag, nice to see you. /sarcasm

As for non-military matters, it's pretty clear that he also hasn't
accomplished anything, unless you are somebody that can be identified by
their gratiuitous use of 'liberal'.