Old 28-09-2004, 08:06 PM
Derek Broughton

Roy wrote:

would nicer if it was darker blue, instead of a sky blue color. It
wold probably remind you of a swiming pool with the color it is when
filled with water.

How long do you think it would take to look essentially "muddy green",
though? I suppose if you _wanted_ it to get all algae covered, it
wouldn't...

I seen the ultimate container yesterday on my rounds scrounging up
odds and ends. Its a swim in place pool. Overall water depth is 60"
and its 10 feet wide by 14 feet long.........has all kinds of jets and
also skimmers, and has built in recesses and ledges to hang on for
inwater exercising, and 6 built in benches along the sides for use as
a hot tub.......Fully enclosed sides made of cedar, and the container
is fiberglass. You could actually get in this and swim with the
fishes. Biggest draw back is it costs $11,000 delivered plus taxes.

You can usually find "scratch & dent" versions...

I usually stop at local hot tub delaers and pool stores and pickup
scrounge items. Yesterday Ipicked up total of 5 Hayward pump/filter
baskets........2 small circulaitng pumps for hot tubs, and 2 sand type
filter containers with internal plumbing and external

but obviously, you know that :-)

its an 6-8 person hot tub, and has a rough texture
white/creame and tan finish.. Hey if its free its for me!

Sounds excellent.
--
derek