Old 27-09-2004, 02:06 AM
Benign Vanilla

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
No newts yet, but today we found a baby snapping turtle sunning on a rock
near the pond.

Any thoughts on what I should do? BV.

My 2 cents of thought.... "They're so cuuuutttteee!"

One of the local pet stores (or what passes for our cities' closest thing
to a zoo) has had baby snappers at times, and they are very cool/cute.
Right now they have an adult, not for sale, he sit's with his mouth open,
wiggling this little worm like appendage in his mouth trying to entice the
feeder fish (who have probably never even seen a worm, let alone food that
moved) to check it out. SNAP! GULP! ~ jan

WHO would buy a snapper? What would you do with him?

BV.