Old 02-10-2004, 12:03 AM
paghat

In article , "Jim Carlock"
wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote:
That's OK. I'm telling you right now that your president
is as dumb as a bag of hammers. And, in case anyone
comes along and says he has a speech problem with a
fancy name, but is otherwise a bright guy, forget it.
There is no such speech problem.

Heh? Bush ain't dumb. He is "stupid ass" greedy.

The following are factual statements:

1) Bush is an oil man that failed in the oil business.
2) He failed in the oil business and being an oil man, oil is
the first thing on his mind.
3) He failed to win the election. ALL of Congress let him
win (including John Kerry and the Democrats). Why ?

Although Bush's oil investments always failed, nevertheless he was
personally always enriched. It was public investors who took the hit.

So too he lost the election but became president anyway, & again it is the
public that takes the hit with environmental degradation, backdoor draft,
fantastic debt, & taxbreaks for industries that will relocate in the third
world.

Bush makes cat puke smell like roses, but when Kerry uses a new-speak
phrase like "winning the peace" (a variation of 1984's "war is peace"),
it's hard to think of him as anything but a lesser of two evils.

Bush is such a skank it shoudn't be necessary to lie to make him look bad.
He really is bad. So why did Kerry make that crap up about Bush cutting by
35% funding to clean up stockpiled nuclear weapons in Russia? Bush has
done so many things that range from bad to downright evil, but he didn't
do that one. Why toss in a criticism that has no basis in fact? Kerry is
in fact fairly expert in this area & couldn't possibly have just made a
mistake. He just lied, as boldfaced a lie as the many that Bush tells,
giving Kerry no high road.

Kerry's use of new-speak & his eagerness to tell whoppers as big as those
of the Bushleaguers does not make him a heartwarming choice bound to
restore a nation to a better track. Are liars & bigger liars really the
best our country has to offer for the presidency??

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"