Old 29-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Benign Vanilla

"John" wrote in message
snip
Six hours later, goldfish still seem healthy and happy. Thinned latex
paint is thinner than algae, but will the skippy filter still snag it all?
Will the pond clear? And Latex paint is much less caustic than, say,
lacquer, but with no intervention on my part will the fish still swim in
this continuum or float to the top on their way to the next?

Sucks to be me, today. Or one of my hapless goldfish.

I'd bet if the fish were going to go belly up, they would have already. To
be safe though, I'd do some water changes and dechlor the hell out of the
water.

BV.