Old 02-10-2004, 06:03 PM
madgardener

well I happened across a cactus that is labled as a "Catapillar cactus" but
looks like a hairy testicle....................soooooooooooo, I purchased
one of them (of COURSE I had to HAVE one !! LOL) and planted it into my
small clay elephant planter. Squire comes out onto the deck one day and is
looking around at all the foliage and such and sees the planter (it's small)
sitting there on the railing of the deck to capture as much of the south and
western sun as it can, and remarks, "let me
guess................................... Elephant balls???" and I remarked
back, "You win the concrete motorcycle!!!!!! Bingo!! " GBSEB
madgardener up on the ridge, back in FAiry Holler, overlooking English
Mountian in EAstern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36 getting ready to think
about bringing in ALL of those tropicals, cacti, succulents, and tender
African bulbs for the fall and winter duration of heat pump torture,
including that awesome Korean Crinum that Zhanataya sent me now seven years
ago (has it been that long:?????????!!?? (anyone want to build me a
sunroom???gbseg)

by the way, anyone hear from Zhan since Pensacola got wiped like an eraser
board??? I can't reach her on the phones either, but according to my
ex-husband who lives there too, they still don't have power, have only land
line phones, and are still boiling water...........sounds like Zhan is ready
to move to New Mexico.........

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
"Zemedelec" wrote in message
there is
another fungus that looks similar to the female counterpart if i may
out it that way. BRBR

Also a smallish cactus. I've only seen it once, at an exhibit in Golden

Gate
Park (SF).
zemedelec